The Bridge to Home program is for those patients needing support between the hospital, skilled nursing, rehab, and returning home.
The goal is to have your loved one released into the best setting for their sustained recuperation. Our hope is that this program will assist you, your loved one, and your family by offering this continued support and rehabilitation.
- A beautiful, home-like setting
- Secure 24 hour supervision
- One to ten week stays
- Inclusive pricing
Upon release from hospitals and rehab facilities, families struggle to provide for their loved one’s needs which cannot always be met by intermittent home health service visits. There are times, due to family members’ work schedules or because they live great distances from their loved ones, that a short stay at our facility could provide peace of mind.
BRIDGE TO HOME PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- Amber Springs is a private pay facility This program is for one to ten week stays only, based on a calendar year
- An evaluation is necessary prior to admission
- The application, contract, and an approved evaluation must be completed prior to admission into Amber Springs
- Rates are per day depending on availability, room location, and levels of care
Included: All meals, medication management, TV/cable, personal laundry, housekeeping, and activities
Please note: At week eleven, the Bridge to Home rate reverts to the regular room rate with the added cost of medication management, phone service, and personal laundry.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE BRIDGE TO HOME PROGRAM?
- A patient being discharged to home from a hospital, skilled nursing, or rehab facility in need of support or care beyond the family’s capabilities
- A patient with the need for extra assistance after an extended illness in a hospital
- Post-operative orthopedic or surgical patients
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES:
- Patients with behavioral problems (violent, combative)
- Patients with a stage 2 or greater pressure ulcer
- Patients requiring two person assist with care or transfers